Friday, March 25, 2005

A day later

My first day after the incident I talked the stuff out with friends and got over it eventually. Yesterday in DC was crazy; apparently altogether three shootings happened that nightin close proximity to one another. I won't say which one I was closest to, but that is just off the chain.

I don't hate cops, but I do have a problem with cops when they have attitudes. DC cops have to deal with quite a bit, but really, to me, that's their job. To serve and protect, but not show a brotha disrespect. I just have a problem with police being rude to the people they are to serve, abusing their "power" and being straight a-holes.

I found this site, Policeabuse.org, it's pretty cool. That's for those who get beat down and beat the s--t out of by the cops. I don't have that problem, but I guess I shouldn't speak too soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment