Monday, December 01, 2003

Disclaimer-Content

Libel and Defame: Anyone reading this blog shall not hold me libel for what I say or display. The content on this blog is my opinion, not intended to “malign any religion, ethnic group, club, organization, company, or individual,” or anyone or thing.

Responsibility: I am fully responsible for the content of this blog, not my employer, volunteer group, membership organization, church, or any other agencies which I might be seen to represent.

Personal Views: These are your personal views, which implies that I am responsible for them, not my employee or another agency. This blog is solely my opinion.

Protection from Commenters: I am not responsible, nor will be held liable, for anything anyone says in the blog comments, nor the laws which they may break in any country through their comments’ content, implication, and intent.

No Harm Intended: My “intention” is to do no harm. To not injure others, defame, or libel. This is my opinion and advice, not counsel,and what I write on this blog is not to be taken as fact nor absolute. If people use my advice, tips, techniques, and recommendations, and are injured, I am not to be held responsible.

Language Issues: I am not to be responsible for translation or interpretation of content,and will not be subject to prosecution for any misinterepration of my statements due to bad grammar or punctuation.

Copyright: All items pulled from sites are used under the assumption of the "fair use" rules of the net. If you would like to have anything taken off this site please contact me at modelsilike@hotmail.com, and it will be taken off immediately.

International and Cultural Laws: I am not responsible for defamatory statements bound to government, religious, or other laws from the reader’s country of origin.

Limits on Damages: If legal action is brought against this blog, the cap limit on the financial responsibility will be limited to $100.

No comments:

Post a Comment