Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Busta Rhymes is an a-hole!


I dont know whats wrong with some of these MC's. They need to learn how to treat their fans. I know that they are from the streets, they are hardcore, blah, blah, blah. But I am getting sick of hearing about rappers dissing their fans.

Like I been hearing alot about Busta Rhymes lately. I was listening to Russ Parr this morning, and now Im hearing another story about Busta going off on one of his fans. First there was the incident where he beat somebody who just wanted his autograph (see the story on MTV). Now I can't find the story of what happened most recently, but on Russ Parr show they said he was in a club filled with homosexuals and transvestites. Now, first of all, what was he doing there? The story goes that a homosexual fan came up behind him, tapped him on the shoulder, and then he said "Don't be coming up behind me man!" Then he goes to one of his bodyguards "I hate bleep bleep."

Now, not to diseminate mindless gossip, but I remember one time at Howard University, I saw Busta walking with his boys in the Leaders of the New School (his old group, if you didn't know) and then I said to my friends "Hey there's Busta." However, looking at him, he gave me this look as though to say, "What the f are you looking at?"

Now, maybe I read the whole situation wrong, but my thing is that some of these brothas need to stop acting like they are "Gods gift to hip hop", and recognize that the people who like them and admire them made them. They really all need to leave that street mentality behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment