Tuesday, November 04, 2008

A Black McCain supporter


Found this on a Republican blog. The Republicans love this guy. Everybody is entitled to their views and what not, but I wasn't feeling this video. Needless to say, I didn't finish it.

But I got my vote in despite the fact that I was hit with a stomach virus; waited in two lines so it was like about three hours! I went to the wrong voting site at first, so despite my being sick, I still made it to the right one, waited and did my thing.

Im seeing the results, and they are good. Just like dude above feels he and McCain are like this on the issues, I am all about the issues that Obama is about. You're going down, Mr.MCain voter. YOU'RE GOING DOWN. LOL. Let's all hope for the best.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:48 AM

    Mane who is this dude? "Get your damn finger out my face," this is the feeling I had the whole time I was watching this video, rendering it ineffective...Still when you get through, McCain chose Sarah Palin, SARAH PALIN as his running mate! That choice alone completely negates everything this dude spoke about! Ain't no comin back from that. Get back at me in 2012, and we'll try this again.

    ReplyDelete