Thursday, February 16, 2006

Ranting about the world...

Ann Coulter:Throw her in the trash!

I been spending tons of money on just junk. I buy stuff...DVD's, CD's, pretty much alot of stuff. I finally got the classic old school Cold Crush Brothers album. I've been waiting for like 20 years to get that album, now its finally on Amazon. I also got that movie about the whole krumpin' movement, that move called Rize. I saw it in the theater, but I liked it so much I got that from Amazon as well. It had some tight dance scenes and I was interested in this whole dance scene, so I wanted to check it out.

I had this debate with some Republicans about Ann Coulter's nasty "Raghead" comments and statements. These people are pathetic. They actually think that by getting on the internet and calling the Arabs who are protesting about the cartoons and the terrorists ragheads, that they are actually accomplishing something. Check out this comment from some soccer mom named Beth:

Robert, there's a world of difference between racism against blacks (or others) and calling terrorists names as a way of expressing hatred (yes, hatred) for their goals and actions. If you can't see that, it's a damn shame and it says more about you than anything.

LOL....my thing was what does calling people names accomplish? I guess its hard for somebody white to really see things from the perspective of somebody who grew up around nothing but racist rednecks and had to hear "nigger, nigger, nigger" all the damn time. I don't find name calling empowering; it just doesn't do much for me. As much as it is a part of hip hop culture to "dis" people, that's different. When white people like Beth do it, its out of an inflated sense of superiority mixed with stupidity.

Republicans are some of the stupidest people on Earth. And screw the Democrats too. I don't need 'em.


Check out this awesome article on Robert F Williams and "Negroes with Guns". This was about a black man who armed himself and other black men to defend himself from mobs of racists, rednecks and other trash. Forget Booker T Washington and all those corny-ass wusses that are propped up every February. This is a true hero. His book, "Negroes with Guns" is available on Amazon.

Check out 4StruggleMag.org

No comments:

Post a Comment