Monday, April 21, 2008

It's on! The PA primaries!

The suspense is getting to me. Tommorow, history will be made. The final countdown. Hillary or Obama? I would say that right about now I dont really have a side. I've casted my vote, done my thing, now its time for everybody in PA to do theirs. The "Potomac Primary" in this area (DC/MD/VA) was nothing more than notches on Obama's belt! It's been the most exciting, riveting election season, and this is the day we've all been waiting for. May the best person win!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:55 PM

    Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Computador, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://computador-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

    ReplyDelete