Sunday, August 08, 2004

Damn it feels good to be a gangsta!


The Geto Boys

I was watching MTV Jams this morning and though Im a big Geto Boys fan I had never heard the song "Damn It Fees Good To Be A Gangsta", and I liked the last verse of the song which was to be rapped by the President. I love this verse. They even have the president saying "To All You Republicans who helped me win" and this CD it was on, "Uncut Dope", was released in 1995! Here it is:


Dubya Bush

And now, a word from the President!
Damn it feels good to be a gangsta
Gettin voted into the White House
Everything lookin good to the people of the world
But the Mafia family is my boss
So every now and then I owe a favor gettin' down
like lettin' a big drug shipment through
And send 'em to the poor community
So we can bust you know who
So voters of the world keep supportin' me
And I promise to take you very far
Other leaders better not upset me
Or I'll send a million troops to die at war
To all you Republicans, that helped me win
I sincerely like to thank you
Cuz now I got the world swingin' from my nuts
And damn it feels good to be a gangsta!

No comments:

Post a Comment