Sunday, October 15, 2006

Miss New York....


You just have to love New York from the "Flavor of Love" show; she's crazy, and she just makes me laugh. No shame in her game. She curses, she smokes, she argues with the other girls at the drop of a hat! Every major issue a woman could have, she has. But I can't help it, I luv her to death! Will she be Miss Flav? It's 9 PM, and I am waiting.......

Miss New York, in her own words....."[Will I do it again?] Ummm, probably…..NOT. What it is is that the success of the show, it's a great show. I often watch the show, I love the show, but you gotta remember I never went on the show to be famous. I just went on the show to give my heart to a wonderful man and to see if we can be together or not. Yeah, I am a little tired of the camera action." See, now doesn't that prove this show is real?

No comments:

Post a Comment