Saturday, October 22, 2005

50 Cent vs. Dr Dre?

Check out The Tim Westwood Show on the BBC!

I found this on Black Voices:

He told the BBC, “To my knowledge, neither me or Dr. Dre is working on Game’s next album. If I’m not messing with him, how is Dre going to mess with him? Then that means me and Dre got beef. I think everybody sees my pattern.” The pattern is 50 will be dissin’ Dre any day now. Yep, The Game and Dre are already working on the next album called The Doctor’s Advocate. This is about to get interesting – so interesting.

50 Cent's heads gotten too big. I liked the "How To Rob" version of 50 Cent; the "Get Rich or Die Tryin'" routine is getting old. You know 50's fallen off if Eminem produces his next album. Sure, people will buy it but they won't like it. That will be funny. LOL.

Check out: Duo Considered the Olsen Twins of the White Nationalist Movement

So sad. I thought Republicans were all for "protecting the children", so what's up with this crap?

No comments:

Post a Comment