Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Milling around the net

Today, I just seemed to get so obsessive about different topics. Not much to do with hip hop, but what I consider to be hip hop politics.

The first topic I was obsessed with was White Supremacy. I liked this website The Code. Though dated, it did have a funny review of Black Hawk Down. I hated that movie, and to an extent I agree with what the guy is saying, that movie was some racist garbage.

I also was getting into the media. I'm pretty indifferent to Dan Rather leaving,since he pretty much was becoming an old fart anyways. However, I thank him for being brave enough to bring the Abu Ghraib atrocities to my attention, and I know the Republicans hate him for that. Viacom sold him out down a river,I saw an article, can't find it now, that said that they wanted him out. But all they care about is money anyways. Most people believe all that patriotic mumbo-jumbo and say that he was "unpatriotic." I say that's a load of crap.

Instead of Dan Rather, we have to put up with what maybe CBS will try next. Maybe CBS will look at the results of the last election and go pro-Bush. How about bringing on board Rush Limbaugh, the big fat drug addict. Here he is making his moronic statement that the NBA brawl is "hip hop culture on parade". What the hell? This has nothing to do with hip hop!

This is the hip-hop culture on parade. This is gang behavior on parade minus the guns. That's the culture that the NBA has become. So if anybody will be honest with you about it in the NBA, and a very few will have the courage to, because saying what I just said is going to be tagged as racist, but I, my friends, am fearless when it comes to this because the truth will out, and that's what's happening here, and part and parcel of this gang culture, this hip-hop culture, is: "I'm not going to tolerate being dissed.

So, instead of Dan Rather, who the Republicans despise, we are supposed to put up with the self righteous rantings of a bunch of hypocrites the Republicans love. To love these idiots to them is "loving America". They yell and moan about people who don't share their worldview and get paid millions. The right wingers drag Dan Rather and Michael Moore through the mud every day just about, but when it comes to their peers Rush and O'Reilly(I don't care what he's registered as, quite frankly, I don't care about him), the Republicans are silent when they say stupid crap. These guys can be drug addicts and molest women, but when they get back on their feet, its as if nothing happened, and they lose no credibility! Unbelievable. What a crock.

Oh well, its late, I have to go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment