Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Mobbin' Through the Net...........

Since I like hip hop and politics, I like to mix the two every once in a while. Here is a combination of links.

More 9/11 conspiracies........

I still just ain't feeling it.....
Smoking while Iraq burns


Check out this funny map: "The world according to the US"



You know what, I like Ja Rule's music, and am sick and tired of 50 and can't stand Eminem. I look forward to his new album.
Hip-hop star Ja Rule is set to shock fans by praising his rivals Eminem and 50 Cent but also threw an underhand dig at them.


New 50 Cent albumin stores February 15. I don't expect much from this.


Forget 50 Cent, Freddie Foxx is back! The new album will be called American Black Man! Time for 50 Cent and his Gay-Unit to recognize the real!

The top 10 hip hop albums of the year? I don't agree.....

Is it the end of Eminem? Afraid not!

Oh yeah, and check out the newest Source for the "exclusive" interview with Benzino. Good for a laugh or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment