Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Books, politics, and stuff

I am like really tired today. I brought this book, "Stand & Deliver: Political Activism, Leadership and Hip Hop Culture." It seemed to just jump out at me, so I was willing to spend a little dough, but it was cheaper on Amazon than it was in the booksore I went to. I did want to get it like right here and now.

The Biggest Geek in Politics Today

It's real entertaining to watch the White House Press Secretary, Scott McLellan, he's a real winner. Of course I'm being sarcastic. He's like a combination of Elmer Fudd and a fatter Pee Wee Herman. Catch him on C-SPAN or on the news, and you will see how funny he is; how he snaps at reporters who ask him questions, or he just has that nasly voice.He's just a big weenie; that's the only word I can use to describe him.

Does anybody actually watch MTV anymore?


Blame Gangs, Not Guns, For Violence.

Violence dominates in popular video games Excuse me, does this really matter, since we live in a violent world?

No comments:

Post a Comment