Sunday, December 05, 2004

Some stuff........

Nelly and Ashanti?

LOL...Sam Jackson is doing a movie "Coach Carter" with Ashanti, and he was saying about Nelly and Ashanti being an "item":

And Jackson has hinted that Ashanti's "friendship" with rapper NELLY is much closer to a love match.

He says, "Let's just say I ate more craft service because Nelly wasn't bringing food to me everyday."


Read more here.

By the way, her new album title "Concrete Rose"-a reference to Tupac?

Destiny's Child

That video for "Soldier" is hot! Watch it on Launch.

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed reading some of your posts Blogger. I was looking for #KEYWORD## related information and found your blog. I have a hip hop music site where you can get music of some of today's top artists' such as Green Day, Gwen Stefani, Simple Plan, Usher and many more. Come and check it out if you get time :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Blogger, very unique blog you have! I was looking for country music related information and came across your site. Very good info, I'm definitely going to bookmark you! I have a country music site where you can get music of some of today's top artists' such as Green Day, Gwen Stefani, Simple Plan, Usher and many more. Please visit it.

    ReplyDelete