Saturday, May 22, 2004

Bill Cosby is lunchin'



Bill Cosby did a speech at Constitution Hall here in DC for the Brown vs. Board of Education. I've seen him do speeches at different functions and making appearences, and he has a tendency to just go off the deep end.

Some of the comments he made:

"Ladies and gentlemen, the lower economic people are not holding up their end in this deal," he said Monday night. "These people are not parenting. They are buying things for kids - $500 sneakers for what?

And another gem:

"They're standing on the corner and they can't speak English," he said. "I can't even talk the way these people talk: 'Why you ain't.' 'Where you is.' ... And I blamed the kid until I heard the mother talk. And then I heard the father talk. ... Everybody knows it's important to speak English except these knuckleheads. ... You can't be a doctor with that kind of crap coming out of your mouth!"

If you think that's bad, check out his movie"Leonard Part 6" Now that's offensive, to my intelligence, that is!

No comments:

Post a Comment