Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Funny message board posting!


In response to Michael Savage's insensitive comments about the tsunami, somebody on Media Matters,posted this:

Poetic justice:

(click) "9-1-1, what is your emergency?"

"My name is Michael Savage there's a fire in my building and it's spreading..."

"I see where you're calling from sir. Can you get out?"

"NO!"

"I see. Well we can't dispatch the fire department sir."

"WHAT???"

"That would cost taxpayer money, it's not ours to spend. Our new policy is that fires are God's will, and it's too bad but you'll have to take it up with him."

"What is this, some sick joke??"

"No, sir. Besides, there's probably a bunch of homosexuals in your building. It's not worth saving them, I'm sure you'd agree. Is there any chance you can jump out a window or something?"

"I'm on the 30th floor!!"

"Well good luck with that." (Click)

No comments:

Post a Comment